Wednesday, May 8, 2013

OH the other Half

OMG my husband is usless.  He is filling out a questionar for a job where I work (I know bad idea)

What he tells me:
The Other Half: none of these apply to me
Which word would your best friend use to describe you?
Trustworthy
Happy
Friendly
Creative
Honest
Driven
Loyal
Successful
Funny 

My intrepretation
trustworthy - nope, he never tells you the whole truth
happy - have you met him - he doesn't talk, smile, and picks on everybody
friendly - the boy doesn't talk  
creative - no original through unless it is when an infomercial is on and he claims he should have pattern or invented that
honest- he lies 
driven - it took him way too long to graduate to be driven 
loyal - sure he is too lazy to quit and find new jobs 
successful - that is questionable
funny - again the boy doesn't talk or smile

No comments:

Post a Comment