Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Late night convos


A:  yup
good luck with that one, i'm going to bed :D
you should too
 me:  iti s only 10
:D
and i had a cinnabon
need ot burn it off
 A:  hahaha
why are the only people that send me messages on OKCupid illiterate?
 me:  WHAT
ok cuipd?
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
 A:  good night Joy :D
 me:  out of all sites
 A:  whatever, it's free
i'm cheap
 me:  doesi t have a chubby baby on it
kinda looking like nathan
 A:  uh...don't think so
OH!!!
 me:  ok free should say something
= illiterate
 A:  do you remember "insert name here"?
 me:  duh
kinda
you friend right?
with the two kids?
 A:  was yeah
 me:  what ever you know
what i mean
 A:  she just gave birth to a baby girl who's bigger then both of her kids together
now THAT's a buddah baby
 me:  HOLY FREAKIN CRAP
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 A:  c section
lol
 me:  it is making my skin crawl
I hope you are picturing this
me rocking back and forth
I hurt for her
 A:  this kid is HUGE
like she posted pics on facebook and the kid is a ball
like a great big hamster with ginormous cheeks and head the size of a watermelon
it's insane
 me:  holy shit
i thought Buddha was fat
 A:  Buddha looks like a ballerina by comparison
no way.
 me:  and that kid is FAT
 Anna:  he's pleasantly plump, quit making fun of him
 me:  he is heavy and thick
 A:  lol
 me:  dude
you hold him
than tell me
 A:  lol
 me:  you want to bit him
and your arm dies in the process
If he is able to knock you down
when he runs to you
the kid is fat
Especially he is short
 A:  he'll be a sumo wrestler
 A:  we need to get him that diaper thong thing they wear
 me:  he wears it now
aka a diaper
 A:  but it's not the same on the butt
 me:  and if had him wear a thong
i will find poop everywhere
 A:  hahhahahahahhaha
NOT like a Sumo, I'd imagine
 me:  just saying
he does stand like those guys
 A:  teach him
anyways, we're now on the subject of poop, which means I need to go to bed
 me:  no way
i'm fat - bad idea
 A:  lol
 me:  hahaha
 A:  or it's genius
 me:  i may have to post this convo
 A:  i can only imagine what my dreams will be now
 me:  if it is so genius
he will wear it at your place
and we will see
 A:  no I meant having you teach him the stance
:D
 me:  ><
 A:  while I videotape you
 me:  perv and you are not slick enough to do it
you would laugh
 A:  true
 me:  go to sleep
 A:  good night :D
 me:  now i'm picturing poop all over
you suck
 A:  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment