Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween just passed once again.  This year, we had 2 sets of costumes since my kids like to destroy each one when they wear it.  
First set: hot dog (this was suppose to be my costume except  I didn't realize it was for a child)  

We joined one of my friends for trick or treating by my work.  There was a neighborhood close by that goes all out on Halloween and even has a haunted out the dads in the neighborhood put together.  The nice thing, the street is blocked off so the kids were able to go into the street.  The bad part, it was so dark we could hardly see the kids.  Thank goodness for glow sticks.

Here are a few pics from my cell phone and my friends camera.  My favorite pics are toward the bottom
             
The first house we went to had a bubble machine .  Buddha went wild and wouldn't move the whole time!
 

 Yes, he is holding Daddy's ear (weirdo) 

They are bothering the dead 
 He was about to spit put whatever he was eating
Trick or treating begins 

 
In some areas there were so many people, we were worried about keeping track of the kids.  
I had a genius idea to have the 4/5 year olds be responsible for each other.  The rest of the time, they were holding hands while trick or treating.
In order (Lilo, Raphael - I think?, and princess) 

This is one of the displays in front of the houses we went to.  Buddha was so scared, he crawled up my head and was chocking me.

 Buddha laughing at a flying ghost
 

 This was the front of the haunted house
See Buddha's looking at it

These are my favorite shots!.  Thanks Em!
And finally, Happy birthday Baby.  I don't believe you are 5.  You look about 3 - you need to grow a little more :D

1 comment:

  1. wowwww :):) i cn see you guys had a greattt tym.. :) great clicks..

    ReplyDelete